BittybayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BittybayForum Index

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  New postsNew posts  

Do you have a pet?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.:chris:.

.:chris:.

Male
Number of posts : 22
BB name : chaosma2006
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Do you have a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a pet?   Do you have a pet? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 1:24 pm

Do you have one i used to have a hamster, but he died like a month ago so i am getting a new one in about a weeks time! Smile
Back to top Go down
kyle
Administrator

Administrator
kyle

Male
Number of posts : 238
BB name : brap
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Do you have a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a pet?   Do you have a pet? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 am

Yes, i do a dog, snake, lizard
Back to top Go down
https://bbforum.editboard.com
Jimmy
Banned
Jimmy

Male
Number of posts : 77
BB name : .:slayer13:.
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Do you have a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a pet?   Do you have a pet? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm

yep, 2 dogs, used to have 18, sname, 3 pythons, 8 hamsters, 2 cats, 1 rabbit, 6 bull frogs, 2 tree frogs. thats all of my pets
Back to top Go down
R3DCR4Y0N

Female
Number of posts : 1
BB name : PrettyLilPunk
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Do you have a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a pet?   Do you have a pet? EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 10:13 am

I had a rabbit named Toffee, but she died in July because of a brain tumor, and I also had a hamster named Frankie, he died because he had a shock of some kind so all the blood going to his skin stopped and went to his brain and heart to keep him alive but he died 10 minutes after we took him to the vets...
I know only have a rabbit named Mysti, but we might be giving her away because my parents don't want to buy another rabbit. And I also have about 20 odd fish.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Administrator

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Do you have a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a pet?   Do you have a pet? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:07 pm

no i havent :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you have a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a pet?   Do you have a pet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a pet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BittybayForum :: Life Offline :: Animals & Pets.-
Jump to: